Response & Info
With the COVID-19 situation changing daily, our lives, like yours, have also changed. It's been challenging to prioritize what is best for our family, employees & the most vulnerable around us in the midst of uncertainty.
We’ll remain open & available to serve our customers. Our highest priority is to provide safety to both our customers & employees. The following protocols have been implemented to accomplish this:
• Enhanced & routine sanitation procedures in-office, & for tech equipment & vehicles
• Protective gloves for all inside services
• No-contact residential appts
• GPC services previously scheduled for inside treatments will be outside (contact the office regarding steps to take for a no-contact appt)
• No in-person meetings between staff
• Reduced office staff & stay at home procedures; phone wait/return call times may be increased due to reduction of staff but will be processed in the order received
Some services must be done inside in order to be effective, such as: Bed Bug, rodent & monthly GPC (i.e. food facilities). We appreciate your cooperation as we do our best to limit person-to-person exposure during these appts.
Our best defense to defeat this new threat is to adhere to the temporary social distancing guidelines when at all possible and to be mindful of the needs of others.
Together, with diligence and prayer, we'll get through this. Thank you for your patronage of our family company.
Prayers for you all to stay safe and healthy,
The Loveless Family