Response & Info
With the COVID-19 situation changing daily, our lives, like yours, have also changed. It's been challenging to prioritize what is best for our family, employees & company when things seemed so uncertain. As we move forward together as a country, back to normal, we’ll remain open & available to serve our customers.
Our priority is to continue providing exceptional service, while also being conscientious of the safety of our customers & employees. The following protocols have been implemented to accomplish this:
• Continued routine sanitation procedures in-office, & for tech equipment & vehicles
• Protective gloves for all inside services
• No-contact residential appts when possible, if requested
• GPC services continue to be outside (as is our usual procedure this time of year)
• Reduced office staff & stay at home procedures; phone wait/return call times may be increased due to reduction of staff but will be processed in the order received
Some services must be done inside in order to be effective, such as: Bed Bug, rodent & monthly GPC (i.e. food facilities). We appreciate your cooperation as we do our best to limit person-to-person exposure during these appts.
Thank you for your patronage of our family-owned business,
The Loveless Family